Bentonite, chosen for primary and industrial waters treatment.
Industries Served :
- Textile/ Garment Industry
- Paint Industry
- Food & Beverages Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Municipal Solid Waste Landfill
- Metal Processingy
- Porcelain Industry
- treating waste waters from the galvanising industry and where the phosphate coating of metal surfaces is carried out,
- treating the effluent from automobile spray booths, furniture makers, and leather dying works.
- Sealing of ponds in blanket method in civil engineering, water proofing , adsorption of impurities , coagulation of bacteria , waste water purification and water treatment.
- Macroflocculation that absorbs and removes the suspended materials, heavy metals, oil and greases.
- By the bentonite heavy flocks it will occur a fast sedimentation of the polluting material and a complete water clarification absorbing heavy metals, pigments, removing emulsified oils; making easier flocculation and quicker sedimentation of contaminants.
- Low permeability soils to ensure protection of groundwater from the pollutants.
- Active protective layer of geosynthetic clay liners.
- Execellant Filtration Loss Properties
- Seals Casing
- Re-hydrate and re-swells
Examples of Chemicals Removed:
- Waste Landfill Leachate
- High Nickel and Copper Concentrations
- Clay Waste Water