What is Ferro Alloy?
Ferro Alloys are one of the most important inputs in the manufacture of alloys and special steel. Ferro Alloys impart special properties to steel. The function of the alloy is to increase resistance to corrosion , oxidation to improve hardness, tensile strength at high temperatures, wear and abrasion resistance wth addition of carbon to increase creep strength. The principal ferro ferro-alloys are of chromium, manganese and silicon. The product series consists mainly of ferro-manganese, silicon manganese, ferro-silicon and ferro-chrome
Sourced from India
Delta Corp Ferro Alloy products originated from one of India’s biggest ferro alloys manufacturer, Minex India. All of our products come with research and development and after sales support.
For Ferro Manganese
- Desulfurize and decrease the harmfulness of sulfur.
- Applied to make stainless steel, acid resistant steel, heat-resistant steel and abrasion-resistant steel.
For Ferro Chrome
- Improve anti-oxidation and corrosion resistance of steel to form adhesion oxide film.
- Applied to make stainless steel, acid-resistant steel and heat resistant steel.
For Ferro Silicon Zirconium
- Additive in steel melt.
- Increases hardness but decreases ductility in high alloy steel.
- Retards the formation of sigma phase in stainless steels.
For Ferro Titanium
- Improves the abrasion resistance and tensile strength
- Promotes graphitisation when added to gray iron.
For Aluminium Wires
Aluminium is one of the very strong and commonly used deoxidizer in steel making. It also find use as a deoxider, grain refine, nitride former and alloying agent in steels. Aluminum Wires has managed to overcome the loss of recovery for AI notch bar/ shot addition by force feeding the aluminum deep into the bath. By doing so, it has managed to increase the residence time of solid aluminum before melting and release of aluminum at a depth 0.5-1.5 Metres from the top.
It also improves the strength in low-carbon steels by fixing the interstitial nitrogen. There are 3 types of grades available which is
Packed in flipping cage and mounted on wooden / mild steel pallet and Strapped with pallet horizontally or vertically All coils are wrapped in stretch film & palletised
To be stored in dry & covered area away from heat and moisture. Material safety data sheet can be supplied on demand.
For Ferro Aluminum Deoxidizer
- Used in deoxidation and desufidation in steel making
- Used as grain refiner nitride former and alloying agent in steel making.
- Easily integrate into molten steel and get a little burning loss.
- Low smelting point can float easily on the surface so as to reduce the inclusion in the molten steel to improve the quality of the molten steel.
Ready to place your order? Or have a question that’s not in the FAQ’S? Please feel free to contact us at 0122131797.
No. 19G, Level 7, Block 2, Worldwide Business Centre, Jalan Tinju 13/50, 40675 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Business Hours (Upon Appointment Only)
Monday ~ Friday : 9am to 5pm
Saturday : 10am to 2pm
Sunday : Closed
Deltacorp Sdn Bhd © 2019. All rights reserved.