Introduction to Ferro Alloys
Ferro-Alloys are one of the most important inputs in the manufacture of alloys and special steel. Ferro –alloys impart special properties to steel. The function of the alloy is to increase resistance to corrosion , oxidation to improve hardness, tensile strength at high temperatures, wear and abrasion resistance wth addition of carbon to increase creep strength. The principal ferro ferro-alloys are of chromium, manganese and silicon. The product series conssits mainly of ferro-manganese, silico manganese, ferro-silicon and ferro-chrome.
Delta Corp Ferro Alloy products originated from one of India’s biggest ferro alloys manufacturer, Minex India. All of our products come with research and development and after sales support.
Optional packing of jumbo bag or steel drums.
Aluminium is one of the very strong and commonly used deoxidizer in steel making. It also find use as a deoxider, grain refine, nitride former and alloying agent in steels. Aluminum Wires has managed to overcome the loss of recovery for AI notch bar/ shot addition by force feeding the aluminum deep into the bath. By doing so, it has managed to increase the residence time of solid aluminum before melting and release of aluminum at a depth 0.5-1.5 Metres from the top.
It also improves the strength in low-carbon steels by fixing the intersititial nitrogen. There are 3 types of grades available which is
Packed in flipping cage and mounted on wooden / mild steel pallet and Strapped with pallet horizontally or vertically All coils are wrapped in stretch film & palletized
Storage & Safety
To be stored in dry & covered area away from heat and moisture. Material Safety data sheet can be Supplied on demand.
- Improves the abrasion resistance and tensile strength
- Promotes graphitisation when added to gray iron.
- Additive in steel melt.
- Increases hardness but decreases ductility in high alloy steel.
- Retards the formation of sigma phase in stainless steels.
- Desulfurize and decrease the harmfuless of sulfur.
- Applied to make stainless steel, acid resistant steel , heat-resistant steel and abrasion -resistant steel.
- Improve antioxidation and corrosion resistance of steel to form adhension oxide film.
- Applied to make stainless steel , acid -resistant steel and heat resistant steel.
- Used in deoxidation and desufidation in steel making
- Used as grain refiner nitride former and alloying agent in steel making.
- Easily integrate into molten steel and get a little burning loss.
- Low smelting point can float easily on the surface so as to reduce the inclusion in the molten steel to improve the quality of the molten steel.